Assembler B – Den Bosch
For the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engine, industrial turbines and diesel-electric locomotives, we are looking for an Assembler.
The main tasks and responsibilities are the following:
Assembling parts into a product, according to the drawing, so that the product can be welded.
Adjustment work: determine the work order following technical plans.
Grinding parts appropriately.
Welding: tack welding.
Keeping the assembling workplace tidy.
We are looking for a candidate who has demonstrable experience in roughing and / or assembling heavy structures
– Being able to read a construction drawing.
– Experience in operating overhead cranes.
– Willingness to work overtime and to work in 2-shifts.
Characteristics of the candidate:
– Flexible, enthusiastic and inquisitive.
– Being able to function independently and in a team.
– Driven and focused.
Salary and relocation package to be defined after the interview.