C# Unity Developer – Budel
For the lead and active company in the field of digital learning solution, we are searching a C# Unity Developer to join their team in Budel (south of Eindhoven).
This company is a leading and globally active company that invests in innovation, quality and reliability in the field of digital learning solutions.
By using self-developed touchscreens, devices and user-friendly software client makes learning more accessible, more effective and more enjoyable. Meanwhile, they make more than 20,000 schools, 450,000 teachers and hundreds of companies in more than 21 countries use their solutions.
You will be working within their development team together with 11 other developers. Within the team we work according to the Scrum methodology, true which they can create the most valuable products for their customers in effective way. New techniques, innovation and forethought are central. With their existing and new educational software tools learning is fun. The development team plays an essential role in maintaining this result, but also to achieve future objectives.
- Designing, building and programming interactive digital solutions in Unity.
- Transforming creative ideas into practical and technically well-functioning concepts.
- Developing tools and simulations.
- Writing, designing and maintaining reliable codes.
- Participating in the creation of new features.
- A completed bachelor’s or master degree in software engineering.
- At least two years of experience with Unity 3D and C#.
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written.
- A Unity Certified Developer certificate is a great advantage.
- Long term opportunity.
- Challenging salary.
- 25 days for holidays.
- Transportation costs payed.