DevOps Engineer – Eindhoven
For the leading global company that invests in innovation, quality and reliability in the field of digital learning solutions, we are searching for a DevOps Engineer.
This company is the leading global company that invests in innovation, quality and reliability in the field of digital learning solutions. By using self-developed touch screens, devices and user-friendly software, They make learning more accessible, effective and fun. More than 20,000 schools, 450,000 teachers and hundreds of companies in more than 21 countries.
As a DevOps Engineer you are responsible for the development and management of our software. Developing, testing, releasing, refining and redeveloping is the cycle that you will be involved with.
- Develop, automatically test and (semi) automatically release software updates from applications.
- Participate in Scrum meetings and provide input for refining and prioritizing the product backlog.
- Make improvements to configuration management systems such as Ansible.
- Working on an ultramodern container platform based on Kubernetes.
- Work experience with PHP (OOP) and with version management (git or svn).
- Work experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS and / or Google Cloud are an advantage.
- Experience with system management is highly desirable.
- Work experience with Kubernetes is an advantage.
- Proficient in Dutch and English (spoken and written).
- Long term opportunity.
- Challenging salary.
- Real opportunities to grow.