Electrical Mechanical Engineer – Hengelo
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit in order to proceed for this position.
This organisation is a tier-one contract manufacturing partner, operating world-wide. Their customers are leading high-tech original equipment manufacturing companies and users of advanced production lines. Their goal is to outperform customer expectations in delivering mechatronic solutions.
They have built their track record in the following markets: semiconductor capital equipment, thin film deposition equipment for photovoltaic solar systems, analytical instruments, medical systems, aerospace & defense parts and systems and mechanisation projects.
The daily business is prototyping and series manufacturing of ‘high-mix low-volume’ products. They also provide customer specific factory automation projects.
As an Electrical Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for the on time delivery of the electrical design, realization and qualification of the electrical infrastructure of the products.
· Design and detail Electrical Mechanical Modules
· Design components and (sub)systems
· Produce Technical Product Documentation for your designs
· Support outsourcing of specific activities, for example design of Printed Circuit Boards
· Contribute to the writing of system design specifications and system engineering guidelines.
· Align activities with Technology & Development teams of customers
· Operate in a multidisciplinary (project) team
- Bachelor or Master degree Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Equivalent. Important traits are:
- Between 1-3 years of experience with 3D CAD software – preferably NX
- You are effective working in a team but can also perform independently
- Accurate, analytical and a problem solver.
- Availability to travel to the Eindhoven site when necessary
- Proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
You are part of an international, industrial company;
· You work with professionals in a technical and high end environment;
· Dynamic and informal atmosphere;
· Work together in multidisciplinary teams;
· International opportunities;
· Opportunities for personal development and growth.