Electronics Hardware Designer – Eindhoven
This organisation is responsible for designing and producing high-tech machines and machine modules.
This organisation is a tier-one contract manufacturing partner, operating world-wide. Their customers are leading high-tech original equipment manufacturing companies and users of advanced production lines. Their goal is to outperform customer expectations in delivering mechatronic solutions.
They have built their track record in the following markets: semiconductor capital equipment, thin film deposition equipment for photovoltaic solar systems, analytical instruments, medical systems, aerospace & defense parts and systems and mechanisation projects.
The daily business is prototyping and series manufacturing of ‘high-mix low-volume’ products. They also provide customer specific factory automation projects.
Reporting to the Electronics Groupleader, the Electronics Hardware designer will be responsible for defining requirements, designing hardware specification, which includes PCB schematics design, PCB (layout) routing and building & maintaining the component library.
As Electronics Hardware Designer you will play a central role in the electronics department regarding PCB design and in the eventual integration of printed circuit boards in our systems. You are the first point of contact for questions regarding design, testing and integration. In the projects, you work together with the electronics architect and designers of all disciplines (software, mechatronics, mechanics).
– Schematic design, documentation and entry
– Key component selection (including FPGA)
– PCB layout
– Carrying out simulations with signal integrity
– Component management
– Testing and debugging of boards
– Design for testability (DFT)
– Implementing and testing high speed communication links.
– Bachelor Degree or master degree in Electrical Engineering
– At least 5 years of experience in PCB/PCA design.
– Experience with Mentor Graphics Designer and Layout or comparable tooling
– Experience with digital and/or analog electronics
– Basic knowledge about board manufacturing flows
– Good in time management and setting priorities
– Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
– Good communication skills and proficient in English
– Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
– Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field.
– Experience with mechatronics is a big plus!
– You are part of an international and industrial company in growth
– You work with professionals in a technical and high end environment;
– Dynamic and informal atmosphere;
– Work together in multidisciplinary teams;
– International opportunities;
– Opportunities for personal development and growth.