Android Developer – Budel
Our client is an organization that designs and develops digital education solutions aiming to make learning and collaborating easier, more effective and more fun.
As an Android Developer, your drive is developing technological solutions for our Android platform. Where you are responsible for new and existing Android applications. You are curious, experimenting with new techniques is in our DNA and this company will offer a lot of freedom to implement and improve these techniques at your own criteria.
They have a dedicated cross functional team consisting of developers and testers who use the Scrum framework. Collaboration is important within this team of a total of twelve employees. The lines of communication are short and the open culture enables new members to bring in their own insights and apply new technologies.
- Developing new and existing (native) Android applications in Java.
- Contribute to the custom Android images for their devices.
- Implementing, testing and deploying applications.
- As soon as applications are in use, you and your team ensure that any bugs are resolved.
- Participate in the user interface design.
- Collaborate with other scrum teams to share your Android expertise
- Bachelor working and thinking level.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the field of native Android development in Java.
- Experience with associated technologies such as C ++, Linux and Android Studio.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming, design patterns, data structures and mobile design principles.
- Work experience with tools such as Bitbucket and Jira.
- Experience with making framework changes and custom ROMs.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
A passionate, professional and innovative team.
An organization that is a global market leader in digital learning resources.
Their solutions are growing fast and their team spirit, unique developments and enthusiastic customers have a lot to do with it.
They are looking for people with passion!