App Security / IAM – Role Manager – Eindhoven
Based in the European epicentre of high-tech development in Eindhoven, our client is a key provider for the semiconductor industry and manufactures machines for the production of integrated circuits.
International Talent eurofirms.nl
R&D Security Risk Management (SRM) operates within the R&D domain, which includes Development & Engineering, System Engineering and all Business Lines. R&D SRM is responsible for keeping information security risks within the R&D risk appetite by identifying and assessing risks, driving risk mitigation and monitoring execution.
As an IAM Role manager you will manage the IAM Roles and Rules in the R&D domain, which is a challenging position in an international technology driven enterprise. Throughout the company multiple disciplines are in place to reduce risks related to application and data access.
The IAM Role Manager will have a close relationship with the IAM service providers, IAM colleagues of other sectors of the company and IAM stakeholders within the R&D business and application landscape.
As part of this profile you will be responsible for:
- Design and implement IAM roles and rules
- Maleage functionality and organization changes within IAM roles and rules
- Periodic Reporting
- Incidents handling
- Support the implementation of authorization matrices
- Enable and disable requested and granted functionalities in roles and rules according to the authorization matrix
- Enable and disable requested and granted permissions using the authorization matrix
- Periodic reporting to the Application / Data / Role owner to verify the correctness of the authorization matrix
- Perform / coordinate / support the evaluation processes and report the results to the Application Owner
- Ensure implementation of compliance to security policies and standards
- Ensure implementation of compliance to regulatory and company policies and standards
- Alignment with IT (security) department with technical IAM support team and on application interfaces
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Identity and Access Management. (RBAC / ABAC / PBAC)
- Proven understanding / knowledge / experience in the IT (security) domain.
- Proven experience with Identity and Access Management tools including knowledge of the product market, best practices for requirements definition, business rule management and best practices for deployment and governance
- Affinity with technology driven environments, way of working and culture.
- At least a bachelor degree and relevant education in Information Security or IAM or IT.
- In possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands.
- Pro; Knowledge of export regulations.
- Pro; Knowledge of Okta, leading IAM solutions.
- Pro; Knowledge of Cloud Service implementation and security
- Pro; Knowledge of SAP authorizations
- Pro; Solid Devops, SAFe and project management understanding.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Dealing with resistance and reluctance.
- Communication and stakeholder management skills at different levels of the organization and with outside vendors and service providers.
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Work at one of the best valued companies in the sector.
- Very appealing salary conditions.
Send your fully detailed CV to email@example.com