Embedded Software Engineer – Eindhoven
This fast growing organization develops and manufactures high quality products with electronics.
Driven by technology, they strive for the best solution combining the disciplines of electrical, mechanical, software and industrial engineering.
Working at this organization means joining a talented, ambitious and experienced team of experts, with a clear focus on personal and professional growth.
With a team of colleagues you will develop advanced electronic solutions for varying customers and applications.
At this organization, they work per projects, using the most modern technologies, the Embedded Software Engineer will work on the development and ejecution of electronical appliances or a complete multidisciplinary system. The development consists of research (literature and simulations), design of the product, setting up and executing qualification procedures and introducing the product to their in-house manufacturing facilities.
• Ability to deal with abstract matters
• Fluent in English (writing and verbally)
• Good social and communicative skills (writing and verbally)
• Independent worker
• Systematic and structured work approach
• Basic knowledge of electronics
• Specific knowledge of digital design techniques
• Preferably knowledge and/or experience in one of the following areas: Assembly, ANSI C, C++, and Digital electronics
This company offers a challenging career full of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
In an atmosphere of passion, ambition and responsibility, you will be part of a flat and dynamic organization focused on delivering the future´s electronic products from concept to ejecution.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package together with a great work environment.
In addition, you will:
• Be part of a fast and continuously growing organization full of career opportunities
• Be part of an ambitious team of young professionals
• Develop products in a wide range of application fields
• Work in a modern and well-equipped laboratory
• Witness the manufacturing of the products you developed and follow their success in the market