Intl. Key Account Manager Iberia – Tilburg
Worldwide provider of AIDC technology, our client is one of the leading companies in the manufacturing of Enterprise Mobile computers, handheld PDA’s, Barcode scanners, etc.
Sharing the value-based management philosophy of Eurofirms, this company is a very strong partner in the Netherlands and abroad.
The position of International Key Account Manager consists of the development, maintenance and implementation of marketing and sales strategies, optimize product knowledge and service throughout the entire network of Partners by carrying out co-visits within your designated Area.
As an International Key Account Manager you are driven and creative, self-motivated and confident in the pursuit of addressing new business-partners as well in maintaining the existing portfolio. An essential part of this position is the establishment of rapports about your market and the understanding of the business needs to ensure maximum growth in your Area.
You report to the Chief Sales Manager for West and Northern Europe for anything that concerns your working situation, reporting illness, vacation leave and so on.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- You are responsible for exercising activities in first essence for the countries/regions Portugal and Spain.
- You, as an International Key Account Manager, are accountable for the business performance in the specified area. Formalization of sales contracts and agreements can only be done by and under the responsibility of the Chief Sales Manager.
- For the responsible countries/regions mentioned above you will define an evaluation and action report. These reports will be discussed and approved by the Chief Sales Manager.
- Select and achieve new contacts within your zone.
- Deploy marketing programs and actions.
- Identify and capitalize on business opportunities, both short and long-term.
- Give trainings and carry out demonstrations to our partners as well as to distributor’s and System Integrator’s sales forces.
- Analyze and take action to incoming leads coming from your Area
- Make appropriate solution recommendations and presentations.
- Follow up on contacts to increase our chance for success.
- You will keep your project list up to date using the provided tools.
- Maximize the efficiency of the distributors and their salespeople in their area.
- You will participate in the regular meeting at the HQ in Tilburg. In this meeting we will review the actual status in the countries/regions (channels), running projects, make the forecast and set actions for the short term.
- Develop and introduce Lead Promotion Programs to our Partners. Inform, explain and push invited partners during the promotion.
- Promote our products based on value and not just on price.
- Advice alternative products based on (stock) availability.
- Determine technical and business requirements through effective questioning.
- Maleage all aspects of customer’s and dealings with other departments at the company.
- Stay in touch with Executives of all named accounts.
- Understand core business and growth strategy of partners in your Area.
- Show a pro-active approach in creating interest in all our products and not just wait for our official resellers to generate leads.
- You will give feedback about market trends, competition and missing product features to the Chief Sales Manager & Marketing Department. This all well documented.
- Attend all training sessions. Remain trained in new and existing technologies.
- Contribute to exhibitions/seminars/road shows both in your own Area and outside your Area.
As our ideal candidate, you are:
- Customer focused
- A good listener. Understand the question behind question before action.
- Pro-active and goal driven
- Able to manage several projects at the same time
- Highly motivated
- Very flexible
- Team player
- Enjoy travelling: 30%-40% of work schedule