Key Account Manager – Eindhoven
With over 1.200 employees in more than 120 offices across Spain, Portugal and the Netherlands the Eurofirms Group has grown into the leading Spanish HR company, with business volume of more than 520 million euros in 2019. Throughout our more than 25 years of experience we have proved our worth as trusted advisors in the field of the HR.
At Eurofirms we are specialists in the recruitment of a wide variety of profiles a d directly seeking out complex profiles in very demanding fields. We have extensive experience in selecting candidates in different regions across the globe and we are perfectly positioned to attract the best talent independently of their country of residence.
Next to our more generalist business activities in Spain and Portugal we also cover job vacancies for executive and intermediate positions, as well as temporary staffing for our clients in France, Belgium and the Netherlands.
We have established a value-based management model in the Human Resource sector, based on three key pillars: people, innovation and service excellence.
Our company is in full growth and we have the goal of expanding our business through European frontiers.
In order to help us reach this ambitious goal, we are seeking a Key Account Manager to join our International Talent Team based in Eindhoven (the Netherlands) in developing new business and reaching new partners.
• Business development, acquiring new partnerships with clients in the Netherlands (and Belgium to a lesser degree) for mainly the temporary staffing business line
• Organizing and preparing customer meetings.
• Preparation of trade communications on introduction proposals
• Making proposals regarding promotion policy, activities, providing promotion evaluations;
• Results analysis
• Providing support in establishing budgets, agreements, discounts and drawing up proposals
• Designing and implementing strategic plans in close collaboration with the Director of Operations
• Building a long-term relationship with customers and increasing turnover.
• Analyzing competition and advising on continuous improvements.
• Proposing and implementing marketing activities together with the Director of Operations
• Attending trade fairs and events.
• Experience with the “customer journey”.
• At least a higher professional education (HBO) degree in Marketing, Business Management, International Trade or Commercial Economics.
• Preferably five years of work experience in a commercial, account management or business development position. Including telephone sales experience.
• Your work experience must have been gained in the Recruitment sector preferably in Western Europe
• You have a good command of Dutch and English, both spoken and written (Advanced Spanish / Portuguese would be a plus)
• Knowledge of and experience in an international B2B environment.
• Commercially skilled
• Ambitious and driven
• Accurate and professional
• Great Communication skills
• Strong stakeholder’s management.
• Residence in the Eindhoven region
• Working in a fast-growing organization with over the ambition to expand through the Netherlands
• Being part of a collaborative team of highly skilled multicultural professionals
• Attractive salary package according to the experience the candidate brings
• International Opportunities