Mechanical Engineer – Eindhoven (the Netherlands)
Eindhoven (the Netherlands)
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit in order to proceed for this position.
Our client is a fast growing organization developing and manufacturing high quality products with electronics.
Their multidisciplinary team of electrical, mechanical, software and industrial engineers create innovative products using state-of-the-art development facilities and a highly automated manufacturing environment.
As a mechanical engineer you will be involved in the entire trajectory from initial concept design up to mass manufacturing.
You will be part of a strong team that develops new innovative products that are rapidly introduced onto the market and are sold in significant volumes.
The complex products typically consist of mechanical parts together with electronics and embedded software.
As part of the development trajectory you will work with the latest machinery and CAD / CAM systems, and you will have access to an enormous range of equipment for prototyping.
You will have maximum design freedom and flexibility through the use of our own highly advanced milling and spark erosion machines for mould design.
- A bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- A masters degree in these fields would be very valuable
- Experience in machine mechanics involving motion control, pick and place machines
- A strong affinity for mechatronics
- Ability to deal with abstract matters
- Common sense and perseverance
- Good social and communicative skills (writing and verbally)
- Independent worker
- Systematic and structured work approach Fluent in English (writing and verbally)
- Be part of a fast and continuously growing organization full of career opportunities
- Be part of an ambitious team of young professionals
- Develop products in a wide range of application fields
- Work in a modern and well-equipped laboratory
- Witness the manufacturing of the products you developed and follow their success in the market
- You will be part of a flat and dynamic organization focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products from idea to realization.
- A competitive salary aligned to the market
- An interesting package of benefits
- And a great work environment