Mechanical System Architect – Eindhoven
At this organisation the products you develop are produced under the same roof, giving you a unique connection with your own product. You are responsible for your product, starting from design, test, production to assembly.
This organisation is a tier-one contract manufacturing partner, operating world-wide. Their customers are leading high-tech original equipment manufacturing companies and users of advanced production lines. Their goal is to outperform customer expectations in delivering mechatronic solutions.
They have built their track record in the following markets: semiconductor capital equipment, thin film deposition equipment for photovoltaic solar systems, analytical instruments, medical systems, aerospace & defense parts and systems and mechanisation projects.
The daily business is prototyping and series manufacturing of ‘high-mix low-volume’ products. They also provide customer specific factory automation projects.
Within this organisation, there is a division responsible for the development, specification, design and engineering of high tech/precision modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. The department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Technology and Project management. In multi-disciplinary project teams they specify, design, develop and qualify the professional products for their customers. They source, produce and supply the qualified products to their customers.
As a system architect, you are responsible for translating system specifications and limitations into specifications and roadmaps for architecture, technology, functions and modules. Working in multidisciplinary teams who specify, design, develop and qualify the professional products for their customers. Responsible for documentation and maintenance of the process; and most important, to transfer knowledge to the members of the team and help them boost their competence level.
- Completed TU WTB, specialization in Mechatronics or Mechanics
- At least 5 years of experience in the semiconductor industry
- Minimum 10 years work experience as a main constructor / system architect
- Able to manage a team and great stakeholders management both with the internal teams and clients
- Strong Communication Skills in English, Dutch would be desirable
- Working in a higly skilled multi disciplinary team
- Challenging performance specifications in wuality, time and cost aspects
- Constant contact with each engineering phase in a process
- Dynamic environment that helps you technically grow
- International Opportunities
- Possibility to connect mechanical development, to production and test requirement