Network Engineer for Datacenter – Strasbourg – France
Strasbourg - France
For an important consulting, IT and professional services firm we are looking for a Network Engineer for Datacenter who will join a multicultural team of aproximately 15 people working in different locations while you will be based in Strasbourg, France.
We are looking for a Network Engineer to work for an European public agency. This role will work in a dynamic environment that promotes professional growth.
You will be working with complex high available infrastructures, and you must have at least 3 – 5 years experience implementing network architectures in datacenters.
You are the candidate we are looking for if you are able to:
- Construct and maintain configurations for data centre networks with Cisco Technologies.
- Experience or knowledge in CSI key technologies (Cisco ACI/Checkpoint).
- Experience or knowledge in SDN solutions.
- Experience or knowledge in virtualization (VMware vSpehere/NSX).
- Design, test and install network hardware and software.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Troubleshooting of network problems utilising network analysers and/or sniffers and other troubleshooting tools
- Deal with network related documentation (develop/update/review) and technical specifications
- Configure and implement network monitoring and management systems
- Implement and monitor network security
- Plan network capacity/estimate network utilisation
Other desired skills:
- Project Management understanding (PMP, Prince2)
- ITIL knowledge
- Team working ability, communication and reporting skills.
We offer a career in a fast-growing, international company with lots of professional development opportunities:
• Attractive salary
• Permanent contract with the company
• 39 hours per week
• Extra holidays
• Additional benefits
• Interesting relocation package