Product Security Domain Architect – Eindhoven
Based in the European epicentre of high-tech development in Eindhoven, our client is a key provider for the semiconductor industry and manufactures machines for the production of integrated circuits.
International Talent eurofirms.nl
The product security domain is responsible for assuring the business develops their products within the company’s cyber and information security risk appetite by developing, maintaining, and improving cross-product reference architecture in alignment with the company’s risk appetite, product security risk management framework, and business needs.
- Responsible for development, maintenance, and improvement of the cross-product security reference architecture in close cooperation with the product security focus group lead/ enterprise product security architect;
- Responsible for development, maintenance, and improvement of product security design patterns and integration of these in business/ product development processes;
- Alignment of cross-product security reference architecture with product security risk management framework;
- Execute product security control and risk assessments and drive mitigation in product development processes;
- Register product security risks and exceptions in respective R&D registers;
- Execution and coordination in product security incident and exception management processes;
- Capable to design and to support in design of solution architecture -including technical and operational aspects- for product security services;
- Support business line programs, product architects, and engineers in solution architecture, design and implementation of security requirements in products and services;
- Provide and contribute to security awareness trainings for specialized topics such as secure software development.
- Contribute to the development of product security policies, standards, benchmarks, and guidelines;
- Contribute to the development of product security means and methods such as assessment tooling;
- Contribute to the maturity of the product security technical competence;
- Remain oversight, manage dependencies and integration aspects, and assure cross-product security architecture is consistent across product security services.
Bachelor/ master degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in IT security, OT security and information security risk management;
- Proven strong IT and software architecture knowledge and background;
- Proven experience with risk management frameworks such as ISO 27001;
- Vendor agnostic expertise of IT/ software architecture;
- Knowledge of open source software;
- Experience in Linux environments;
- Proven up-to-date experience with vulnerability scanning and/ or penetration testing;
- Pre: proven experience in security software development and secure programming;
- Pre: Experience with certificates and encryption techniques.
- Pre: Knowledge of virtualization and containerization technologies such as VMware, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Generic security certifications like CISSP, and CISM;
- Specialized security architecture certifications like TOGAF9, SABSA, CISSP-ISSAP, and GDSA.
- Skill to lead, influence, and negotiate without authority;
- A business enabling security attitude in opposite to a business disabling one;
- Strong analytical skills in combination with common sense;
- Ability to translate risks, threats, and vulnerabilities to business stakeholder level and to drive risk mitigation, dealing with resistance and risk appetite;
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude;
- Political, aware and sensitive;
- Fluent English (written and verbal);
- Team player;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Drive to retrieve the root cause of the problem.
Context of the position:
The product security domain architect is positioned within the Information Management, R&D Security Risk Management department which is part of Development & Engineering business function. The product security domain architect will functionally report to the Product Security focus group lead and hierarchically to the R&D sector security risk manager.
- Unique career opportunity at one of the best valued companies in the sector.
- Very appealing salary conditions.
Send your fully detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org