Robotic Welding Operator – The Netherlands (m/f/d)
Eurofirms E.T.T. is a multinational reference in the Human Resources sector, offering the best solutions in Recruitment and Selection, Temporary Work, HR Consulting, Training and Outsourcing.
International Talent Eurofirms
The Robotic Welder Operator is responsible for the set up and operation of computer-controlled machines or robots to perform one or more machine functions on steel products.
- Read, interpret and perform welding techniques to fabricate parts to be used in the manufacturing of product. This includes possessing basic mechanical knowledge and use of hand tools; following instructions, and welding products.
- Apply competencies in welding and utilize computer based software to operate the robotic machine.
- Adhere to all safety requirements and protocols.
- Calculate machine speed and feed ratios and the size and position of cuts.
- Stop machines to remove finished material or to change tooling, setup, or material placement, according to required machining sequences.
- Modify cutting programs to account for problems encountered during operation and save modified programs.
- Performs manual welding during robot weld cycle, if required.
- Set up future jobs while robot is operating.
- Write simple programs for computer-controlled machine tools.
- Transfer commands from servers to computer numerical control (CNC) modules, using computer network links.
- Certification in welding
- VCA Certification
- Minimum of 2 years experience operating a robotic welder
- Working knowledge of wire and filler materials applications for various steel alloys, aluminum, and some exotic materials
- Knowledge of fixtures and weld set up parameters such as amps, volts, etc.
- Must be familiar with all machines required to perform the tasks stated above
- Ability to operate welding tools and welding robot
- Salary according to work experience and in accordance with the CAO
- Accommodation and transport
Interested in this position?
You can apply by clicking on the underneath button