Technical Project Manager – Eindhoven (the Netherlands)
Eindhoven (the Netherlands)
For a dynamic and fast growing organization delivering tomorrow’s products from idea to realization, we are searching for a Technical Project Manager.
The goal is to create innovative products for different customers that exceed market expectations by making use of state-of-the-art development facilities in a highly automated manufacturing environment.
Driven by technology, they strive for the best solution combining the disciplines of electrical, mechanical, software and industrial engineering.
As a Technical Project Manager, you are contributing to the company’s success, by translating customer demands into a feasible project planning. You are in charge of a project.
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for:
- Defining the project requirements, together with both the customer and the project team.
- Successfully managing a project within a certain project scope, starting from a new customer project idea and ending with a high quality and producible product.
- Leading and motivating a multidisciplinary project teams (5-10 people); unlocking the full potential of our talented engineers (electronics, mechanics and software development).
- Being in close contact with our customers (varying from dynamic start-ups to multinationals with established names).
- Maleaging a successful and smooth transfer of the product to our manufacturing environment.
- High level of technical affinity.
- Experience with product development and leading / motivating project teams.
- You are able to think and act multidisciplinary; communicating with different technical specialists (electronics, mechanics and software) and people with different cultural backgrounds.
- You are able to assess the (technical) feasibility of a specific customer demand and translate this into a realistic project planning.
- You have excellent organization skills (structuring, planning and priority setting).
- As a real team player (and leader), you know how to motivate people and keep them aligned.
- Good communication skills: fluent in English and Dutch is a plus.
- You are closely involved in the development of innovative high quality products.
- You witness new products evolving form idea to success in the market.
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture.
- A real Brainport company, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization.
- Ambitious multidisciplinary teams with young and talented people from all over the world
- Work with modern and well-equipped facilities.
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines
- Very professional BI tools and data management systems.
- Lots of unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- You can take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level.
- Secondary benefits: high level of flexibility with respect to working hours, free lunch and dinner for all our employees and an iPhone 8 (including private use).