Industrial Painter (M/W/D) – Rotterdam
Eurofirms E.T.T. is a multinational reference in the Human Resources sector, offering the best solutions in Recruitment and Selection, Temporary Work, HR Consulting, Training and Outsourcing.
- Independently carrying out the pre-treatment and preservation of metal according to the customer´s applicable quality, safety and environmental guidelines and the requirements of the customer.
- Chooses the right material according to the work instruction received. Collects the work permit and completes the LMRA when entering the workplace.
- Assesses the surface and pre-treats the surface. This can be done by degreasing the surface, manually or mechanically (by means of sandpaper, steel brush, bichromate, sanding machine, needle tube or Bristle Blaster etc.).
- Prepares the paint, making good use of the tools and applying the correct proportions. Understands the importance of this.
- Applies the paint layer by using the correct tools and by having knowledge of the different paint systems. Applies the correct layer thickness and ensures that the layer is completely opaque.
- Keeps the working area, surroundings and equipment/tools/protection devices clean, deposits waste in the provided containers and puts materials in the right place after use.
Supervises and controls the work of a small team of subcontracted employees.
- Performs boiler man work if no construction painting is taking place.
- Ensures the safety of the employees who are present on the premises of the object or boiler to be monitored and of the employees who work in confined spaces. Recognises the dangers and supervises the employees, work activities and safety aspects.
- Sets up and tests the radiation equipment, fills in the checklist.
- Checks the hoses, fills the blast pot(s) and keeps the fuel level up to date.
- Performs minor maintenance to the equipment and does minor repairs in case of malfunctions.
- Basic safety VCA
- Dependent breathing protection
- Deltalinqs and/or other required gate instruction from client
- Person certificate construction painter optional
- Certificate for small fire extinguishers optional
- Driving licence B is an advantage
- Salary according to work experience and in accordance with the CAO
- Accommodation, water, gas, electricity, internet and transport
Are you interested?
Send us your curriculum in English with your VCA Certificate