Lead Software Engineer – Eindhoven
Within this organisation, the department is responsible for the development, specification, design and engineering of high tech/precision modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment.
It consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Technology and Project management.
In multi-disciplinary project teams we specify, design, develop and qualify the professional products for our customers.
The company sources, produces and supplies the qualified products to their customers.
As a Senior (Lead) Engineer you will be driving force and responsible for coaching of junior colleagues, realization of the architecture in design, implementation, test and integration and maintenance of software for complex modules and machines. You work with a code base of C, C++, Python or C#. This code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users.
You cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers (mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, equipment engineering) in a multidisciplinary team.
The software team works in an agile fashion in scrum teams.
You see it as a challenge to take up new things and explore new tools and techniques.
- Bachelor or Master degree informatics or technically oriented with 10 years’ experience in an equivalent environment
- Large experience with high tech complex machine control
- Experience in coaching and leading smaller software teams
- Experience with independently designing and delivering software modules
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with Model Driven Design
- Large experience with Real time control software and Real time Operating systems / Linux / Sun Solaris
- Experience with industrial bus systems Knowledge of Design Patterns Knowledge of C / C++ / C# / Python
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Configuration Management
- Fluent command of english, dutch would be highly valued
- Work independently
- Leadership skills
- Ability to maintain an overview
- Sensitive for your environment
- Communication skills for in & external operation
- Continuously improving
- Strong quality awareness
- Proactive attitude
- Contribution to the development of state-of-the-art, high tech systems
- Challenge to adhere to performance specs, quality, time and cost aspects
- Experience every step of the engineering process
- You work in a very dynamic environment
- You co-operate in multidisciplinary teams
- International opportunities
- A lot of attention for individual performance and talent management