Manufacturing Engineer – Eindhoven
For an organization that is strongly growing and is specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic products, we are searching for a manufacturing engineer.
As a Manufacturing Engineer you are the link between Engineering and Operations, ensuring that a design can be manufactured in the most effective, high quality way.
– Analyzing the production flow of a product
– Ensuring the design for manufacturing / assembly of a product
– Delivering the manufacturing plan of the work streams
– Optimizing operations processes
– Delivering product-specific risk analyses and control plans
– Several years of working experience, built up in a technical and industrial working environment
– Able to communicate with different technical disciplines (electronics, mechanics and software) and people with different cultural backgrounds
– Familiar with industrialization of products, optimizing operations processes and facilitating PFMEA’s
– Accurate and structured working style
– You are a great team player
– Fluent in English
– Knowledge of Dutch will be a plus
– Inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture.
– To be part of an ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from concept to product
– To have as real impact on the quality of our products, being a project member of our team
– International team
– Modern and well-equipped facilities
– Flat organizational structure; short communication lines.
– Professional BI tools and data management systems
– Real opportunities for personal and professional growth
– High level of flexibility with respect to working hours
– Free lunch and dinner
– Long term project
– Attractive salary