Md. Software Engineer – Eindhoven
For a company that is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing by offering a modular 3D printing system and seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets, we are searching for a Md. Software Engineer.
This company redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology and high-tech equipment.
To join the development team, reporting to the Software Lead Engineer. This company successfully launched their industrial metal Additive Manufacturing system, the MetalFAB1.
In their multidisciplinary team, you will play an important role in the development of our 3D metal printer. As a Software Engineer, you will be involved in this development from concept until final realization of the system.
In the software team, you work together with their external software partner on the control software of our MetalFAB1 system. You will have the responsibility for the design and integration of parts of the control software.
You will take care of clear specifications of the required functionality, from which you will develop robust software solutions. You will document design choices and communicate them with your colleagues.
Parts of the 3D metal printer are developed by external parties. The final integration and verification of the 3D metal printer will be done by the company. Your responsibility involves integration and testing of the software modules you developed. Writing documentation of software requirements, design and tests is part of your job.
- Design and realization of robust software
- Taking care of integration and testing of control software
- Bearing responsibility of documenting requirements, design and tests
- Develop applications for test setups or tooling
- Bachelor or Master in a relevant technical field, for example Embedded Systems, (Applied) Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in creating and implementing machine software or complex applications in a technical environment
- Good knowledge and experience with C#, C , .NET, WPF
- Familiar with development of Microsoft Windows applications
- Good knowledge of OO and UML
- Experience with Beckhoff PLC TwinCAT3 is a plus
- Experience with version control systems
- Long term contract.
- Real posibility of growing.
- Salary: up to 57.000 € GROSS/year
This company is a young and fast growing professional organization. They have developed a strong pragmatic team attitude in which we work and experiment together in achieving our joint goals.
They are looking for a broad range of people with diverse background and experience to join our organization.
They have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our company culture:
- Open, self-confident, pragmatic and result oriented
- Driven by content, eager to learn and entrepreneurial
- Proven team player who takes ownership
- Professional and structured
- ‘Fun to work with’