People support (Administrative Assistant) (m/f/d) – Eindhoven
Due to a constant and rapid growth in our activity in the Netherlands, a new vacancy will arise for the position of Administrative Assistant (Eindhoven).
If you are looking for a new challenge in a top international company (headquartered in Girona, Spain) that really makes Value-Based Management work, apply to be part of our energetic team!
International Talent Eurofirms
At Eurofirms we always offer the best solutions to the companies we work with. As an administrative assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks;
- Registration of employees’ hours
- Registration, archiving and handling of invoices
- Control and follow-up of payments
- Registering of employees to the right authorities
- Procurement of office facilities and work materials.
- Contact with car rental companies and housing corporations/brokerage firms for the purpose of arranging and coordinating transport and housing for our employees.
- Performing operational work in connection with the supervision of our employees in the Netherlands.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation for various audits and certification processes.
- Administrative background (education) and experience with administrative work.
- You are accurate and with eye for detail..
- You are flexible, have an all-around mentality and enjoy working in an international environment.
- You communicate in an empathic, open and assertive manner.
- Correct Dutch and English is necessary. Spanish and/or Portuguese are a plus.
- You preferably live in the Eindhoven area.
- Good knowledge and/of proficiency with office-software, especially Excel.
- You also learn to use new software quickly.
- Salary indication: € 2.300 / € 2.500 on a 40 hours per week basis; salary indication negotiable based on experience level.
Interested in this position? You can apply by clicking on the underneath button.