R&D Security Risk Manager – Anomaly Detection – Eindhoven
Based in the European epicentre of high-tech development in Eindhoven, our client is a key provider for the semiconductor industry and manufactures machines for the production of integrated circuits.
International Talent eurofirms.nl
The company is heavily R&D driven, and as such, it is critical that intellectual property is duely safeguarded. As an information security manager, you will manage information security risks within the R&D domain, which is a challenging position in an intellectual property-driven enterprise.
Throughout the company multiple disciplines are required to ensure proper identification, mitigation and management of these risks.
R&D Security Risk Management (SRM) operates within the R&D domain, which includes Development & Engineering, System Engineering and all Business Lines. R&D SRM is responsible for keeping information security risks within the R&D risk appetite by identifying and assessing risks, driving risk mitigation and monitoring execution.
This role focuses on anomaly detection in the R&D domain by amongst others drive the anomaly detection capability improvements in information systems and processes. Besides this domain you will be expected to also perform/assist in generic security risk assessments and support the SRM department as a whole.
- Identify, advice on logging and monitoring requirements for R&D applications.
- Drive implementation of centralized activity logging;
- Together with R&D cluster security risk managers and business stakeholders, define monitoring use-cases;
- Use big-data analytics methodologies to create anomaly detection models and reports, and validate their effectiveness;
- Security event correlation;
- Embed logging and monitoring in existing processes;
- Align with the application security team, IT operations teams, the privacy office and the Cyber Defense Center;
- Ensure compliance to privacy and security policies and standards;
- Contribute to improving means and methods related to focus domains.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in information security risk management;
- At least a bachelor degree and relevant education in Information Security and / or IT Audit.
- In possession of valid industry certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP.
- Relevant certifications for Big Data, Data Analytics and or Splunk.
- In possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands.
- Relevant knowledge/experience in the IT (security) domain;
- Proven (big) data analysis experience, including Splunk experience;
- Able to manage and coordinate medium/long-term implementations;
- Proven experience with defining and implementing logging and monitoring in an organization;
- Affinity and familiarity with development and engineering processes, way of working and culture;
- Pro; DevOps (SAFe) and project management understanding.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluent English (written and verbal);
- Dealing with resistance and reluctance.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results.
- Team player.
- Good communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Work at one of the best valued companies in the sector.
- Very appealing salary conditions.
Send your fully detailed CV to email@example.com