Senior Software Developer – Eindhoven
For a company that is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing by offering a modular 3D printing system and seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets, we are searching for Full-Stack Developers.
This company redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology and high-tech equipment.
To work in a multidisciplinary team, reporting hierarchically and functionally to the Lead Software Engineer, he or she plays an important role in further developing our 3D metal printer, the MetalFAB1 and the platform that supports the machine. Especially for supporting the metal print process, this company developed a web based platform that, via a direct connection with the machine, is used for real time monitoring, planning and controlling the print process.
The main ingredients for a successful performance are:
- Design and realization of robust software
- Taking care of integration and testing of control software
- Bearing responsibility of documenting requirements, design and tests
- Develop applications for test setups or tooling
- Experience working in an Agile organization (SCRUM)
- Creating and implementing machine software or complex applications in a technical environment
- Writing clear specifications of software functionality
- Design and realizations of robust software solutions
- Integration and testing of developed software modules
- Develop software applications for test setups and tooling
- Experience with version control systems
- Affinity/experience with User Interaction/Experience Design
- Knowledge of or experience in data analytics solutions like NoSQL
- Experience in (cloud) hosting, storage and server devices is a plus
- 2nd line technical support (OPS/CLS)
- Project based way of working
- Teamplayer in multidisciplinary teams
- Documenting your work during all phases of the product creation process
- Long term contract.
- Real posibilities to grow.