Software Engineers (Senior / Medior) – Eindhoven
We are seeking Software Engineers with various levels of seniority to join our client.
The company is a leader in their field of laser and optics technologies. They design, build and deliver high-tech systems, among others, for the personalisation of documents with optical features.
For these, they use numerous technologies such as laser engraving, laser perforating, inkjet printing, chip programming, machine vision and product handling.
Their core competences are system design, automation, product handling, machine vision, optics, laser applications, control software and inkjet printing.
The Software team is responsible for the architecture, design and development of software in their personalization machines.
As a Software Engineer, you work closely together in multidisciplinary teams to meet the challenging and continuously changing customer demands. Together with this team, you determine the system architecture for new machines.
We expect and invite our software engineers to take the initiative to propose and realize new technologies, innovations and possibilities for improvement.
Software Engineers analyse and solve reported failures on delivered machines. Accordingly, the team assists Service Engineers in terms of software related issues for the improvement of technology and service for their customers.
– At least 5 years working experience as a Software Engineer
– Experience in developing software for complex machines.
– You should be familiar with the concepts of state machines, control flow, threading, (unit) testing, real-time programming, WPF and MVVM.
– Able to write code in C and C# and develop for the Windows Platform and the B&R PLC platform (or equivalent).
– Knowledge of Python would be an advantage.
– Understanding of and/or experience with the concepts of Agile and Scrum als valuable.
– Must be able to communicate with Mechanical, Electrical and process engineers.
– Affinity with machine building and a great extent of enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
– You approach your everyday tasks with enthusiasm and ptrofessionalism.
– Excellent written and spoken English.
– Knowledge of Dutch would be considered a plus. Dutch language classes will be provided.
– A fast-paced environment within a rapidly growing business
– Informal work atmosphere, open culture, respectful interaction among colleagues and flat structure
– Competitive salary and yearly profit distribution
– Benefits include a company defined contribution pension, a travel allowance and the possibility to participate in collective health insurances
– 32 holidays days
– International career advancement opportunities