System Architect Designer – Eindhoven
At this organisation, machines are being developed, manufactured and assembled. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product. Think of automated milling machines, lathes, grinders, welding robots, laser cutters, etc.
The organization comprises the disciplines of mechanical, electrical, mechatronics and software. Out of these disciplines multidisciplinary project teams are assembled. These teams are responsible for the realization of challenging projects for leading international clients within the high-tech engineering (machine building). At this moment they are building a new ultra-modern production facility including associated offices for development and support departments.
In this organization, the products that you develop are produced under the same roof, which gives you a unique link with your own product. You are in charge of your fully integrated system, complex mechanical parts and/or module; from design, testing to production and assembly.
If technology is in your blood and in your DNA, you want to learn broad system knowledge and want to use your skills in Dynamics analysis and Mechatronics, then you might be the system architect dynamics our client is looking for.
As a system architect dynamics you are responsible to setup and creation of a technical specification leading to a consistent system design that meets the performance and functional requirements of our customer. You will lead a team providing an optimal dynamic behavior based on the set specifications.
You do this in close cooperation from colleagues from other disciplines based on in depth understanding of the analysis and design. You will provide hands on support, take responsibility and judge and report on the detailed calculations, simulations and design decisions during the development process.
You are also responsible for:
· Breakdown of dynamic behavior
· Taking responsibility, ownership
· Maintain overview over integration, sustaining and troubleshooting
· Retrieving the “why” from client requirements into a working system
· Translating performance requirements into specifications and roadmaps for architecture, technology,
· design guidelines and material usage
· Guiding the process
· Initiating engineering changes
· Providing input for development milestone planning
· Collaboration with and support of system architects
· Technical University, Master degree in Mechatronics, or Mechanics
· At least 5 years relevant experience in high tech equipment development
· Eager to define concepts, interfaces and mechatronic design rules
· As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges
· Proven experience with model based design
· Experience with Matlab and NX Motion is preferred
· Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers
· Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit
· Efficient in dealing with time pressure and budget constraints
· Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch
· As a person you are accurate, flexible, analytical, pragmatic, creative, proactive and motivated to face challenges
· Good in time management and setting priorities
· You will be part of a rapidly growing international industrial company
· You work together in a professional way, a combination of product development and product realization in the same building and in an informal environment
· Plenty of opportunities for personal development and work scope
· Combination of product development and product realization in the same building
· Help to further develop the competences (Mechanics/ Electro/ Service/ Mechatronics/ Software)
· Take ownership/responsibility (can do, will do)
· Rather high level of autonomy