Systems Architect – Eindhoven
For a dynamic and fast growing organization delivering tomorrow’s products from idea to realization, we are searching for a Systems Architect.
The goal is to create innovative products for different customers that exceed market expectations by making use of state-of-the-art development facilities in a highly automated manufacturing environment.
Driven by technology, they strive for the best solution combining the disciplines of electrical, mechanical, software and industrial engineering.
As a Systems Architect, you take the technical solution ownership in challenging projects. In close cooperation with the Project Manager, you are the technical driver of the product development from definition phase to transfer in your project:
- You define product requirements and create high-level system architecture, ensuring feasibility, functionality, testability and manufacturability
- You lead the design in decomposition of multi-disciplinary system level requirements to core-technologies electronics, embedded software and mechanics
- You identify and mitigate risks during the development process. Continuously keeping an eye on the bigger picture
- You lead integration of the submodules and validation of the total system requirements
- You team up with project manager to manage project, team and customer expectations
- 3 to 10 years of experience in a similar role.
- Working experience in: electrical engineering, embedded systems, mechanical engineering or applied science.
- Work with highly talented and motivated engineers on challenging projects
- Contribute to the development of highly innovative products
- Be part of a fast-growing organization with ambitious teams of young professionals
- Inspiring environment of development and manufacturing
- Witness new products evolving from idea to success in the market