Traineeship Robot operator – Den Bosch
For the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial turbines and diesel-electric locomotives we are looking for a Robot Operator CLOOS/VALK Trainer.
You report to the Section Manager and you will work in a team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Automatic and manual welding of LHEX Buckets following technical drawing
- Placing the product on the manipulator, selecting the right program and ensure a correct execution
- Where necessary, manually correct the automatically welded products
- Executing CPS related activities, such as executing IPV’s and filling in OEE forms
- Keeping the welding cabine clean and perform small maintenance on the welding machine
- Following internal and external training
- Tangible experience in welding heavy construction and multilayering technique
- Experience in operating an overhead crane and in reading a constructional drawing
- Training in MIG/MAG welding or equivalent welding experience
- Certification: Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) 22 and 23
- Prepared to do overtime and work in 3 shifts
- Flexible, enthousiastic and studious
- Affinity with robotic installations is an advantage
- You can function independently and in a team
- Driven and goal-oriented
- Salary to be defined after interview.